Hi readers,

I am back after a long break. Been really busy lately, but again I thought I really need to write my blog again simply so that I can pen down every happy moment that happens in my life.

My name is Aruna Mascarenhas and I hail from Goa, India. I am currently living in Singapore since the year 2007. I am happily married and a mom to 4 adorable boys aged 13, 10, 7 and 4. Read all about me and my small world, where happiness is just round about every nook and corner.


You don't have to be rich and famous to be happy you just have to see happiness in everything and I see happiness in my husband and kids and my household chores, my home cooked meals, baking and volunteering in school, church and our RC.


So come follow me on my adventure as I unfold new chapters and experiences in my everyday life being a stay home mom. Hope you will enjoy reading my blog and suggestions to improve it are always welcome.


Thank you,

Aruna Mascarenhas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Chip Brownies

Rachel K Cosmetics

7 Days stay at Royal Candidasa in Bali.