Valentines Day 2017





We are a happily married couple since 2002 and are proud parents of 4 boys. We are constantly busy with our work, household chores, looking after the needs of our kids and bringing them up well, that we don't focus much on celebrating Valentines day. But ofcourse, we do wish and kiss each other the morning of Valentines day. But last year, Valentines day turned out to be extra special. My husband along with our 4 boys really surprised me by baking some yummy heart shaped cookies while I was still in bed. I thought i was having a dream when I saw them all sitting near my bed with a tray of cookies in hand and together they all shouted "Happy Valentine's day...we love you very much". How they managed to make such delicious cookies is still a mystery to me but yes they did bake them because I found my precious kitchen in a real mess...ha ha. That Valentines day was definitely the best day for me because I got to be the Valentine of not just my husband but of my kids as well. And these small surprises really make our marriage grow stronger and love grow thicker :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Chip Brownies

Rachel K Cosmetics

Miosolo Challenge! (Day 1 Challenge 1)