My SCS Kit

My SCS Bakers Kit

They say "Wish upon a falling star and your wish may just be granted". Well, I didn't need to do that to get my hands on this awesome SCS Bakers Kit. I was just fortunate enough to win it through a contest on Facebook and for that I am really grateful.

The SCS Bakers Kit has everything that you need to use while you bake and I was very surprised when I opened my mystery box.


Here you go! Here's the loot you will find inside the box. An SCS Apron, Oven Hand Clove, A baking tray, A spatula, 2 sets of measuring scoops, 2 baking trays, a mixing spoon, cupcake forms and a small time piece. It's all I ever wanted and now it's mine mine mine :)






When you own it you flaunt it :) Now that I had it in my hand I just couldn't wait to start using it and I did so the next day when I baked my first set of Brownies using the SCS cupcake forms. Well, that's coming up in my next blog so stay tuned and have fun.


Thanks for visiting my blog dear readers, truly appreciate it :)

Aruna Thesupermom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 3 weeks stay at Royal Monterio - Royal Goan Beach Club Goa.

Simply Mom Me (Simplymomie)

Christmas in our family