My Lovely Family


I am Aruna Mascarenhas aged 35 years and married to Terry Mascarenhas for the past 12 years. We have 4 lovely boys aged 9,6,3 and 6months old baby. Their names are Amish, Tanish, Nimish and Yohaan. I love my family a lot and they mean the world to me. I love to cook and bake their favorite dishes and the compliments I receive from them are just too many to pen down.

To me Family is a very special word since I am blessed with a very lovely family. It is one of the many gifts I have received from God! I as a Wife to my hubby and a Mother to my kids make it point to see that my family eats together, prays together, care about each other and stays together no matter what. We do all sorts of things together like going on picnics, family outings and most of all we share our joys and our sorrows with each other. 


We as parents give our 4 children the most important thing and that sense of being loved and treat them respectfully. We avoid comparing our children to others, we try to divide our time equally for our 4 kids and give them each our special attention. We give them all our love and our support and that is exactly how we would like our kids to be when they grow up and have families of their own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 3 weeks stay at Royal Monterio - Royal Goan Beach Club Goa.

Simply Mom Me (Simplymomie)

Christmas in our family