Chocolate Chip Brownies




Since I couldn't wait to try out my new SCS Bakers Kit I decided to bake Chocolate Chip Brownies for my hubby and kids. My best plan yet was to use the SCS Bakers Kit Cupcake Forms.


So here you go! My recipe to perfect brownies. 

INGREDIENTS
  • 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips (about 1 cup) or coarsely chopped bittersweet chocolate
  • 8 tablespoons SCS unsalted butter (1 stick), cut into 8 pieces
  • 2 large eggs, at room temperature
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Heat the oven to 350°F and arrange a rack in the middle. Since I use a Microwave Oven I simply preheat my Oven to 230 for 2 mins or so.
  2. Combine the chocolate and SCS butter in a medium saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
  3. Combine the eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl and stir with the SCS bakers kit spatula until just evenly incorporated. Add the chocolate mixture and stir until evenly combined. Add the flour and fold in until just incorporated.
  4. Pour the batter into the SCS cupcake forms, push it to the edges in an even layer, and smooth the top. Bake until a cake tester or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and let the brownies cool for at least 20 minutes.
  5. To remove the brownies, grip the cupcake form and remove the brownie. You get cute brownies that can be mistaken for cupcakes :)

I was truly surprised at just how easy it is to use the SCS cupcake forms. The brownies didn't stick and the forms can be used in my microwave oven as well which is simply music to my ears.

Thanks for visiting my blog dear readers. 

Have a Nice Day!

Aruna Thesupermom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rachel K Cosmetics

7 Days stay at Royal Candidasa in Bali.